Children grow, families change and we forget too quickly.
Capture this time forever.
I work with you each step of the way to customize your portrait session to show your family’s personality. My goal is to make your session relaxed and comfortable so that you can be yourselves and we can capture some beautiful moments.
Your Portrait session can be held on-location in the DC area or in my Potomac studio, indoors or outdoors, to fit the personality of your family. I have some beautiful location recommendations that are perfect for families including my own outdoor portrait garden.
Professional retouching is included with all products which makes a huge difference for a flawless final image.
- Once you book your session, you’ll receive a great little welcome packet that’s full of information and details to help plan your session and get you excited about the amazing possibilities for your portraits.
- Next comes a pre-session consultation. This can be done over the phone but it’s much better if you can come by in person. We’ll discuss the personalities of each family member along with your style, clothing, and what your goals are for the photography. You can even see some of the beautiful products that are available to get you thinking about how you can display your portraits.
- Thanks to our pre-session consultation, on the day of your session you’ll know exactly what to expect. The biggest surprise to most families is that they actually have a really great time. You might not imagine that a family portrait session could be fun but it can be a great bonding experience for everyone. At the end of your session, we’ll set up a date approximately 10 days later for your Session for your Portrait Viewing Premiere.
- The most exciting part of the experience will be your fabulous Portrait Viewing Premiere. At your Premiere you will enjoy seeing all the best images from your session in a one-of-a-kind slideshow. I’ll take all the guesswork out of ordering and help you choose the best poses and products to display your portraits.
- Approximately three to four weeks after the Viewing Premiere, you’ll be enjoying your beautiful portrait artwork in your home!